In Your Face

In Your Face
Through Open Eyes

Search This Blog

Expressions of the Soul: An Ode to SOLITUDE

Monday, April 19, 2010

A Deep Breath

Sometimes accepting the truth about something does not always bring a sense of closure or healing. At least not right away. Maybe the sense of closure being sought may never be acquired. Deep breath right there. Perhaps the healing that comes does not result in receiving what is desired. Another deep breath.

Why does accepting the truth have to hurt so bad sometimes?

The deep breaths have not yet brought peace to the fact my husband has terminal cancer BUT they let me know I am still alive. So....I take another deep breath and pray that tomorrow will not be the day I have to accept a truth I am not ready to live with....

Until tomorrow: Keep taking deep breaths and without realizing it one day you will be breathing normally again.

No comments:

Post a Comment